20 hours ago
Pick up your ticket for the $20Million Superdraw Saturday 31st July from Paralowie Plaza Lottery Kiosk
"Know when to stop. Don't go over the top. Gamble Responsibly."
#paralowieplazalotterykiosk #paralowieplaza #superdrawsaturday ... See MoreSee Less
Paralowie Chicken & Seafood 😋 Phone 8281 9799
#paralowiechickenandseafood #paralowieplazaHappy Wednesday, we would like to thank every single one of you for the support during the lockdown.
We wish everyone a safe first day back 🥳
We are open from 11:00am until 8:00pm! We hope to see you soon 😘 ... See MoreSee Less
JT's Discount House
#paralowieplaza #jtsdiscounthouseWe are still open for all your essential needs! Face masks, hand sanitiser, hardware, pet supplies, stationery, household needs available at JT’s Discount House, Paralowie Plaza Shopping Centre, 337 Whites Road, Paralowie. ... See MoreSee Less
Health Matters Medical Centre
#healthmattersmedicalcentre #paralowieplazaMasks are an important measure to protect yourself and others. If a person wearing a mask is unknowingly infected with COVID-19, wearing a mask will reduce the chance of them passing the virus on to others.
😷 Please wear a mask whenever you can.
From tomorrow, masks will be mandatory under the Activities Direction for:
• Shared indoor public spaces
• Passenger transport services
• Health care services
• High risk settings
• Personal care services.
Masks will be required in schools for students in Year 8 and upwards, as well as teachers and other adult visitors.
Masks are strongly recommended to be worn in indoor workplaces, especially open plan offices, and in adult learning settings like university and TAFE.
You should also wear a mask when socialising with friends, family and colleagues – anyone from outside your household.
There are exceptions to these mandatory requirements, including:
• Where a person may have a physical or mental health illness or condition, or disability, which makes wearing a face covering unsuitable, including persons with obstructed breathing, a serious skin condition of the face, an intellectual disability, a mental health condition or persons who have experienced trauma.
• For a person communicating with those who are deaf or hard of hearing and visibility of the mouth is essential for communication.
• For a person who wears hearing aids of a style that makes wearing masks difficult and where an alternative style of mask (with ties rather than ear loops) is not available.
• For people whose work or education means that wearing a face mask creates a risk to health and safety.
• Where the nature of the work or education means that clear enunciation (ie speech) or visibility of their mouth is essential. This includes teachers, lecturers, broadcasters or call centre staff.
• Where a person is working by themselves in an enclosed indoor space such as an office unless and until another person enters that space.
• When a person is consuming food, drink or medicine.
• In circumstances where removal of the mask is lawfully required for identification purposes.
• If the person is a child under 12 years of age.
• A mask can be removed by a customer or client if required for the service (e.g. lip waxing), provided it is only removed for the time taken to receive the service.
• Members of a bridal party do not need to wear masks during the ceremony (including photos).
ℹ Find out more about the rules and recommendations around wearing a mask visit sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDmasks ... See MoreSee Less
Paralowie Plaza Lottery Kiosk - re-opening tomorrow 👏
#paralowieplazalotterykiosk #paralowieplazaGreat news ☺
We will be RE OPENING Tomorrow, Wednesday 28th July as per normal trading hours after the States Lockdown Lifts as of 12.01 pm tonight.
LOOKING FORWARD to SEEING all our Regular and Valued Customers back in store for all their X Lotto purchases.
Whilst in store, could you please ADHERE to the SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS in STORE.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
Jane, Dylan and Jye ... See MoreSee Less
You mean flowers werent essential? Id be arguing about that in Lockdown.
7 days ago
United Chemists - great tips for staying hydrated while home in lockdown 😉
#paralowieplaza #unitedchemists3 Ways to help keep your skin Hydrated in winter!
Humidify your home.
This will help add moisture back into your home. Closed doors and windows can create a dry environment.
Keep your water in-take up. Tea is a great way to stay warm & stay hydrated in winter.
Pucker up! Nourish your lips with @moogooskincare Lip Balm. Great for all Ages and free from petroleum-based oils.
image source google
#skin #dewy #hydration #winter #skincare #water
#chemist #price #advice #pharmacists #pharmacy #smile #priceandadvicetomakeyousmile ... See MoreSee Less
Thankyou for sharing this Paralowie Plaza, appreciate it ☺ could all customers that buy their lottery tickets from Paralowie Plaza Lottery Kiosk please like the page as this is the only way i will be able to keep all our valued customers updated as circumstances change ☺ thankyou , stay safe every one 😊 miss you all 💕
Subscribe to our latest E-Newsletters
For all the latest news and specials around the centre